Take credit for all you’ve learned.
Integrated Studies provides adult learners who have studied a variety of topics over time an opportunity to pull that learning together and complete their bachelor’s degrees. Your customized degree path is determined by you and your advisor, working together to identify common threads in your lifelong learning journey. This degree is designed to take full advantage of the work and learning you’ve already done, and help you to advance your career by attaining your degree.
Transfer Up To 90 Credits
Integrated Studies is recommended for students who have at least 60 transfer credits, and up to 90 credits can be accepted toward your bachelor’s degree.
We welcome your transfer credits from college classes at multiple schools, including those earned on joint services transcripts, CEUs from work-related training, or credits for assessment of prior learning. Your Rosemont advisor will help you apply your credits to your Rosemont degree and forge a path forward that incorporates all that you have already done.
A Well-Rounded Curriculum
Integrated Studies majors will take the below required core classes that are designed to give you Rosemont’s unique perspective on the world and your ability to effect meaningful change in your community and beyond.
- Environment and Society
- Multi-Cultural Issues in Society
- Cultural Critique Through Film
- Intercultural Communications
- Diversity in the Workplace
Your additional coursework will be determined by your advisor as you work together to create a degree that aligns with your passions and experience.
Skills and Outcomes
By attaining your bachelor’s degree in Integrated Studies, you’ll expand upon your previous higher education and lived experience to create a unique degree that will focus on the following skills:
- Effective communication including the ability to listen, analyze, and appropriately respond in ways that elevate the quality of dialogue.
- Demonstrate understanding of global issues by making informed decisions and taking appropriate action.
- Critical and ethical understanding and engagement in community issues.
- Celebrate and be sensitive to the diversity of individuals, groups, and cultures.
- Integration of a liberal arts education with disciplinary and professional competency.
- Logical, collaborative, and creative problem-solving that relies upon data analysis and interpretation.
Structured to Meet the Needs of Busy, Working Adults
- Convenient Online Format: Courses are offered online and structured to allow you to complete coursework independently, when it’s convenient for you.
- Manageable Coursework: Full-time accelerated students take two courses every seven weeks.
- Immediate ROI: Classroom learning will come to life through case studies where you’ll be encouraged to use your own job as a learning lab—which has the added benefit of reinforcing your value to your current employer.
- Experienced, Supportive Faculty: Our faculty are experienced professionals. They are experts in what they teach and have strong connections in their professional communities.
- Expand Your World: As busy adults, it can be hard to expand your worldview. Rosemont attracts a diverse student body, which brings different experiences and knowledge to the classroom, providing a robust learning experience.
- Easy & Free to Apply: We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this commitment. Applying is easy, and free.