Position yourself as a leader in the growing healthcare field.
The healthcare industry is the country’s largest employer, with Healthcare Administration job openings continuing to rise. If you want to be part of this exciting growth industry, then Rosemont College is for you! Distinguish yourself as an effective manager and leader. Learn to navigate the demands of quality healthcare with the realities of business.
A Well-Rounded Curriculum
The MS in Healthcare Administration is a 33-credit program delivered completely online in an accelerated format. Complete the program in as little as one year as a full-time student.
- HCA 6000: Information Technology in Healthcare
- HCA 6001: Healthcare Organization and Administration
- HCA 6002: Economics of Healthcare and Public Policy
- HCA 6003: Risk Management and Patient Affairs
- HCA 6005: Psychosocial Aspects of Health
- HCA 6006: Long-Term Care Administration
- HCA 6009: Healthcare Models Across the Globe*
- HCA 6010: Ethical Issues in the Administration of Healthcare
- HCA 6011: Community Health Assessment
- HCA 6012: Leadership in Healthcare Administration
- HCA 6060: Thesis
* The Global Study (MGT 6715) may be taken in lieu of HCA 6009.
Outcomes for Your Future Success
Our graduates excel at navigating the often complex world of healthcare, including everything from policy and finance to ethics and responsible decision-making. Advance your career in healthcare institutions, hospitals, healthcare insurance companies, and health/wellness organizations.
Jobs for Healthcare Administration graduates include:
- Chief Clinical Officer
- Clinic Manager
- Director of Nursing
- Facility Manager
- Healthcare Consultant
- Health Services Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Program Manager
Structured to Meet the Needs of Busy, Working Adults
- Convenient Online Format: Courses are offered online and structured to allow you to complete coursework independently, when it’s convenient for you.
- Manageable Coursework: Full-time accelerated students take two courses every seven weeks.
- Immediate ROI: Classroom learning will come to life through case studies where you’ll be encouraged to use your own job as a learning lab—which has the added benefit of reinforcing your value to your current employer.
- Experienced, Supportive Faculty: Our faculty are experienced professionals. They are experts in what they teach and have strong connections in their professional communities.
- Expand Your World: As busy adults, it can be hard to expand your worldview. Rosemont attracts a diverse student body, which brings different experiences and knowledge to the classroom, providing a robust learning experience.
- Easy & Free to Apply: We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this commitment. Applying is easy, and free.